marți, 10 septembrie 2019

Feels like Hawaii

Hello, my dear crafters! Today, I am back with a card I made as a Guest Designer for Tuesday Morning Sketches #520. Please go there and follow the same fun sketch, I'm sure you will create a beautiful card!



My card has an exotic feel and I celebrate it by using a piece of design paper from a Hawaii-themed pad, leaf brads and leaf diecuts. I also used the embossing technique and cut out a hibiscus flower from the papers. 

I love everything Hawaii, I don't know what hit me since I've never been there... :) I guess now it's just one of my dreams, to go there. I live in Europe, so it's really too far away from me, but one can still dream, right? 

Recently, one of my daughters had a Hawaii-themed birthday party and this is what my decor looked like (I made it myself):




If you've been there already, please tell me and also let me know if I caught that feeling in my card! :) Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Simona

2 comentarii:

Debbie spunea...

Beautiful card!! I hope to visit Hawaii someday.
I love hibiscus flowers!
So happy to have you as a guest designer with us this week at TMS!!!

Melissa Craig spunea...

Your card is so beautiful! Hawaiian theme is fun and I think you should try to get there someday since you love it so much! I'd like to go sometime, too. Thanks for guest designing for us - it's been a pleasure.