marți, 10 septembrie 2019

Diorama card - Sea Nostalgy

Summer is gone, but the memories still linger on.. Here is my Nostalgy card that is so close to my heart, especially since I've used my aqua-colored accessories.

The image was printed off the Internet in double copy, then I cut out the lady and stuck it over the original photo using my sponge tape for a dimensional view.



The sequin fabric is leftover from my daughter's dress that I made for her marine-themed birthday party. The tiny seashells were actually picked up on the beach by my children and me. I also used my sea-related diecuts. The one on the bottom and the anchor were done in glittery brown paper. I also sprinkled the card with half pearls and aqua crystals. Overall, I am happy with it, and I hope you like it too!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
- UnstampaBelles Challenges - Create a paper project with an aperture
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes 
- Everybody Art - Special Card Form
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Anything Goes  
- Cute Card Thursday- Anything Goes

Have a good day!
Simona

2 comentarii:

Dale Tiernan spunea...

Wow, this is classy. I wish I were her.
Thank for entering the Unstampabelles challenge.
Dale

frommycraftroom spunea...

What a great 3D project. Perfect for our challenge at Unstampabelles. Thanks for sharing with us.