luni, 12 octombrie 2009

Music = Michael Jackson

I used the opportunity that Digital Tuesday has offered us to make a card involving anything that has to do with music to bring my own little tribute to the wonderful artist that was/IS Michael Jackson. To me he was more than a singer, though: he was a remarkable human being, too innocent to adjust to the way the people of this world think and I can only thank the Lord for letting me understand this humble soul and having him as my role model ever since I was ten. He changed my life for the better and inspired me to achieve the best I can and, most importantly, he taught me to love everybody equally and give more of myself to those in need. Also, coincidentally, his last single has just been released, so here it is for everyone who would like to listen to this amazing voice and talent. I love you, Michael!



Niciun comentariu: